Friday, August 10, 2012

On my flight..

*SIGH* we are flying over Utah right now. About an hour from California. Been in the air about five hours now. Leaving is so hard an only gets harder on all of us. Sammy cried so hard she gave her self hives on her face. Amanda an I supported each other an stayed strong. We both know in GODS time this will work out. Amanda is excited about seeing her friends at church again, getting to hang out an go shopping at the mall. It's nice to be able to give her that freedom here. Something I'm not comfortable with in California with all the gang activity. I do miss my doggies. I wish I could afford to bring them with me in the summer.

I'm looking forward to coming back in the fall. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the crisp air, the leaves changing an the smells.

Anyone who knows us knows we are on a tight budget maintaining two houses an three kids. It's not easy an not cheap. So for anyone who is reading this airline miles (jet blue or us air ways) are great gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment