Friday, August 3, 2012

Love, Camp, California, and not in that order!

I am by no means a writer! I do not claim to have proper grammar, or spelling skills (thank you windows for spell check)! So if that is your pet peeve stop reading now and move on!


So I have started many of blogs all that fall to the way side. None that I really stick too. I don't know why really. Lack of time? Lack of writing skills? Thinking no one is interested in what I have to say? Who knows, but I'm at it again. My Facebook post seem to be getting longer and longer. I know its not my Journal and yet I seem to use it as such. So Im going to try this again and hope I stick to it this time.







Studying at the library
This is our last week in NH for the summer. It seems like our stays go by faster and faster. The kids had a great summer here. We will be starting back to home school with K12 CAVA on August 16th. I'm excited about that. I really love being able to play such a active role in my girls education.I tried many time to be at their old B&M school but their teachers wasn't interested. After pulling them out I now know why. Im just glad they are now excelling and getting the education they deserve. They did so well last year coming in at the end of the semester, I cant wait to see how great they do this year!
 



Billy and I grow closer and closer each day. Praying together, learning more of each other strong suits, and each other weaknesses. Knowing when to step in and take over and when to step back and let the other take care of situation. 
As the girls say- "Get a Room!"

Being that we live apart for half the year, we have learned to be so independent from each other, and a do-it our self type people. When we are finally together having the help around is nice, and a struggle at the same time. Many times I have to remember that he is just as capable of handling a situation as I am. He does it alone all the time. Then I also have to remember he loves to have be here helping with things so he doesn't have to do it alone. LOL Fine line and balance to things :)







Headed off to Camp
Amanda went off to camp with the Church, and she had a wonderful time even though she lost her glasses, LOL. I'm so proud of her for stepping out in her faith and and making new friends. There is no way you would have ever have gotten me to do that at her age. To leave my family for a week to go with a bunch of strangers not 
 knowing any of them- HECK NO NOT ME!  

Now all three kids are off to day camp at the Boys and Girls Club, making friends and going on field trips. They come home so excited each night to tell us about their day. Today is their last day. We are going to go out for Ice cream for dinner to celebrate another great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment